Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town Writing

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and
then we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is it's creative.
I need to improve on my spelling.
Here is my writing about Animal Town.


Animal Town

I am a big feisty lion that has shiny fur. “Wow! It’s so fun up here! Oh look there are meerkats
watching us maybe they want to come into our white and yellow van.The koala in the tree was
watching the little meerkats. The koala looked very small and fluffy.
“Let's let them on” We let the little mini meerkats on “Yay they are happy now!” We started to have
some fun.The parrot on the roof with me was very very happy.He was laughing so bad.I tried to stop
him from laughing.We all fell asleep and started snoring like an elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment