Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

The hot air balloon race




This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is that it is creative.
I need to improve on putting full stops in the right place. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in on the balloon.

The hot air balloon race

I packed some clothes, some watermelon, water, salad and carrots.
I always wanted explore the world. If I was lucky to win all that money,
I would spend it on what my mum needs. When I was on my hot air balloon,
it was cold. There were lots of hot air balloons around me. One was colourful.
The view was amazing. My friend Jayme saw a little house that looked like a
spot. I saw a little car that looked like a ant. It was so fast. It looked like a fast
mouse running away from a hungry cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment